Vista Start Menu

One of my major grudges with Windows Vista has been the way it’s start menu works. I am someone who regularly arranges the start menu entry into folder and subfolders. In this way, in spite of having a large number of applications instaled, whenever I want to launch a program I know exactly where to look. But in Windows Vista, Microsoft got rid of the old cascading style start menu. Now, the programs list shows up within the start menu itself (instead of popping out). This is convenient if you dont have a large number of start menu entries. However, if you have a large number of entries organised into folder and subfolders , you would need to click several times to just launch the program. The other option is to use the search feature, but its not very convinient to keep switching from mouse to keyboard everytime I […]

Original post by http://www.technology-blog.com/blogs/permalinks/3-2007/vista-start-menu.html

 

0 komentar: